We are driven to deliver excellent service by exceeding our patient expectations. Cypress Coast Physical Therapy is the preferred source for post-surgical rehabilitation, sports injuries and orthopedic disorders. Together we make a difference. Discover the experience to deliver hands on patient care in outpatient orthopedics. We promote your professional development and offer a continuum of care – from patient education and prevention to individualized manual therapy treatment. Manual therapy, exercised based philosophy, patient education. Enjoy friendly work environment and mentoring sessions between therapists. Excellent compensation package, Continuing Education, relocation assistance.
1. Provide physical therapy evaluation and treatment to patients in accordance with all pertaining laws and regulations;
2. Provide services in accordance to the "Code of Ethics" and the "Guide to Professional Conduct of the Physical Therapist" and "Guide to Physical Therapist Practice" as set forth by the American Physical Therapy Association;
3. Provide the highest quality of care possibly in accordance with current level of education and experience and to keep the patient's welfare and safety primary at all times;
4. Act as an agent for the patient in regards to confidentiality;
5. Maintain all documentation on a timely basis and in accordance with the laws and regulations of the State of California;
6. Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention;
7. Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit;
8. Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required and perform other job-related duties as assigned.
California State license required.
Please contact Clarissa Jeetan at email@example.com